Feeling merry & bright after a long weekend celebrating CHRISTmas with the family. My sis bought me this adorable top on our girls’ shopping day. Lots of great deals at Macy’s including this (see link below)
Maison Jules Striped Top: http://bit.ly/1EzwKad
Leather Trim Gigi Pants: http://bit.ly/1CP62Zj
Alex & Ani Bracelets: http://bit.ly/1A3hg8Z (Thanks, Logan and Linds!)
Black Wedge Booties: Nordstrom
Tassel Neckalce: J.Crew via eBay
Tis the season for peppermint mocha lattes and plenty “to do’s” on your list! If you still have a few ladies on your list, here are a few fashionable options:
Typically, you need to plan personalized gifts well in advance if you are custom ordering a monogramed piece. But it’s not too late to achieve the same concept without the long wait.
Nordstrom is your best bet for a one stop shop regardless of your price range. It’s a great place to buy gifts because their return policy far surpasses other retailers.
- Kate Spade “One in a Million” Initial Pendant Necklace: Pick up this personalized piece for a reasonable price. It makes a simple, classic statement. Select someone’s first initial or the initial of their little ones. Layering a few to represent multiple children is another cute option.
- Alex And Ani Bracelet: Buy one or several of these stacking bracelets. Choose from initials, zodiac signs, birthstones and more for the ultimate individualized present. Even if she has one of these already, add to her collection. You can never have too much arm candy!
- Anthropologie Initial Mugs: Fill these with hot cocoa and marshmallows. The price is right for women at work or as a little extra.
Warm Woolen Mittens…And Other Winter Gear
A few favorites to wrap under the tree includes warm weather gear from mittens to coats. Give her something to keep her cozy in the cold or looking trendy in the frigid temperatures. J.Crew and Madewell are both good places to find winter wear. J.Crew Factory located in Monroe or Rookwood carries classic pieces for great prices.
- Less Than Tacky Sweater: Festive fair isle sweaters are a fun option. J.Crew Factory and Old Navy have a great selection. Typically, buy these on the smaller side for a more polished look.
- Puffy Vest: This is the hottest item of the season. Whether buffalo check or herringbone, she will adore this look to wear with boots and leggings.
- Rain and Snow Boots: Swing by Nordstrom to pick up a pair of Hunter or Sperry boots. If she doesn’t have these as we venture into snow days, you’ll want to add them to her wardrobe.
- Blanket Scarf: Zara, Target and Madewell all offer this cozy accessory. This is the perfect present if you’re not sure what size to buy in clothes or shoes.
Good As Gold
Still struggling to find something? Buying for someone that has everything? Show them that they were as good as gold this year.
- Kendra Scott Tassel Pendant Necklace: Perfect to pair with a new blouse or sweater. The tassel pendant necklace comes in several colors. It’s a great gift for mom or your sister. Shy away from buying it for your busty buddies. Long necklaces are not flattering to curvy figures.
- Michael Kors Watch: Looking for a luxe item? Add this watch to her collection. It’s a must-have statement piece that is worth the money.
- Kate Spade Paper goods: Try this stocking stuffer for the girl who has everything. Help her kick off 2015 inspired with glamourous paper goods.
‘m making a list and checking it TWICE, gonna find out who’s naughty and nice.
Is your name already entered in the plaid scarf giveaway? It’s not too late. Thank you for everyone who already entered. A special thanks to Kelly for suggesting this look.
To enter, comment below on how you would style this plaid scarf (you may enter again).
Winner selected tomorrow night!
Plaid Blanket Scarf: Target Style
Black Wedge Booties: http://bit.ly/1w064eE(similar)
Monogram Necklace: http://bit.ly/1xG2iY5
Festive frocks & friends helped put me in the holiday spirit.
Snowflake Crystal Earrings: http://bit.ly/1sOozMr
Classic Clutch: http://bit.ly/1sOoJ6w
Jeweled Collar Sweater: kate spade new york
Plaid Skirt: Preppy Pink Shop
Red Bottom Shoes: Santa came early!
Holiday Blanket Scarf Giveaway!
Join me on Facebook and comment below on how you would style this blanket scarf from Target for a chance to win one of your own*
Herringbone Vest: http://bit.ly/1sJrjee
Nude Booties: ALDO Shoes
Sweater and Leggings: http://bit.ly/1zgAZ75
*Winner selected 12/23 6p. Double entries for sharing a photo.
Blogging through the Blues: Most days, I find so much joy in blogging. Even though I know that there are some people who criticize it, I don’t do it for them…I do it to interact with you all and as a fun hobby for myself
But sometimes it’s tough to blog when you are blue. This week is one of those weeks.
Taking some time to focus on family. Wishing you all a blessed holiday season!
Blue Bag: http://bit.ly/1BWfpG8
Black Riding Blazer: http://bit.ly/1ADGxFV
Plaid Shirt, Crystal Necklace, Pencil Skirt: http://bit.ly/1zuhtSj
May your days be Merry & BRIGHT!! Add a pop of color to your winter wardrobe. Although cute, my outfit was in need of a bright hue.
Target Hot Pink Coat: http://bit.ly/1sh4CmZ
J.Crew Factory Dog Sweater, Leopard Shirt, & Pencil Skirt:http://bit.ly/1rlBrZL
Pearl Necklace: Ann Taylor
Tan Lace Up Clogs: Banana Republic (old)
Tan and Brown Purse: http://bit.ly/16c7Yxm
Tip for Tuesday: Find sold out items at Target!
Ever been bummed that you passed on that cute plaid blanket scarf or polka dot coat like this onehttp://bit.ly/1sb9tGf
? If an item is sold out in your local store and online, select FIND IN A STORE. If it is available in any store, you can actually have it SHIPPED directly from that store.
I admit, this tip may only be for fellow Targetholics!
Turn Pinspiration into reality! I shopped my closet to find similar look to wear to work.
Red Plaid Scarf & Leopard Shoes: Target
Peplum Blazer: JcPenney
Photo left on my Pinterest page http://bit.ly/1zrHhxl